A look into J.T. Farnham's past.
J.T. Farnham's History
J.T. Farnham's history dates back to 1941 when the Wilson family built, owned and titled it "Wilson's Fried Clams" (see picture to right). Farnham's received its next name when Joseph and Matilda Farnham adopted the family business as their own and later passing it down to their son, Joseph N. Farnham Jr., and his wife Janice (Murray) Farnham.
In 1994 and at 50 years old, Farnham's was welcomed into Terry and Joseph Cellucci's family where it still remains. The Farnham's name was and still is beloved and respected and to pay patronage, the Farnham's name remained when Terry and Joe opened. To add their own personal touch, the "J" and "T" were added at the beginning, representing their first initials and J.T. Farnham's new chapter.